Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sharing on Life Abroad

Today I'm over on Chelsea's blog, Lost in Travels, sharing about a couple ways that living abroad shaped my perspective. I feel really honored to share on her blog because she and her husband are the definition of an adventurous couple (or "life long honeymooners", as she calls it). They currently live in Korea and Chelsea shares all about their life there on her blog. I'll forever have admiration for anyone who moves abroad, but I especially admire people like Chelsea, who choose to look on the bright side and share all of the wonderful things they learn and experience as expats.

Head on over to read my post and to say hello!

In other news, Kurt and I have been taking in Autumn in the midwest. It's a spectacular thing. We went to a huge Pumpkin Festival this past weekend, it was really my first legit fall festival. There were 35,000 jack-o-lanterns and it was beautiful.








Michaela Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...