In no particular order:
- Hitting up Florida beaches, oh how I long for the sound, smell, heat.
- Getting my hair did. Next month will be a year since my last cut.
- Texting friends.
- Driving and jamming to Katy Perry.
- Eating at Cracker Barrel and, well, I really shouldn't begin listing places.
- Not having my accent made fun of. (Yes, that's a priority.)
- Getting lost in Target and emerging delusional with 10 bags.
- Complaining about gas prices.
- Re-opening all of our wedding gifts.
(Obviously, hugging family and friend's is at the top. Didn't even need to list it.)
(And all of these thoughts follow previous sad thoughts about saying goodbye to England and the friends we've come to love.)