Friday, July 27, 2012

Hola, Bonjour, Ciao, Hallo...whew!

I meant to have blogged by now, but it's incredible how quickly vacations fly by.

Here's a speedy update: We're in Salzburg, Austria. Already half way through our massive road trip. We began in Barcelona and have visited Southern France and a good portion of Italy since. Nice, France was absolutely breathtaking. I couldn't get over the color of the water, and coming from a Florida girl you can count on that meaning it was pretty amazing. Italy has been my favorite. Rome was overwhelming on many levels (sights, heat, people, prices) but everywhere else is incredible. Simply driving through the country and seeing old towns on every hilltop is fun. And I could drink the coffee all day.


Perhaps the strangest/coolest thing about traveling through Europe is experiencing the huge change from country to country, not only in language, food and architecture but also in landscape. We're doing our best to let it all sink in.

I've been sharing photos through Instagram along the way. You can follow me for more: michaelaraej.


I have the travel bug now, I have it bad. I just want to see more and more!

Michaela Rae

1 comment:

  1. looks like you're having an amazing time! love looking through all the photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...