Monday, April 16, 2012

A Peek into April

Sometimes a week flies by and all you have to show for it are Instagram photos (michaelaraej).


When I haven't been lost in Panem this past week, I've been taking long walks to soak up the slow (London likes holding on to its winters) change of the season. We also had friends from SoCal visit last weekend; it was so great to see familiar faces. Rachel was one of my housemates the year before Kurt and I got married, and her boyfriend, Josh, took our engagement photos. We stayed in central London with them in a beautiful flat that belongs to Rachel's grandparents. It was like a mini getaway in our own city. I love finding new ways to experience London and this was definitely one. We stayed literally right down the street from Westminster Abbey and Big Ben. I loved walking out of the flat each morning and seeing them. We felt so refreshed after spending time with friends and I think we're ready to take on these last 5 months in London.

I hope to get back into the swing of blogging this week but I have to be honest, I haven't felt like spending much time on my laptop recently and blogging's no fun when it feels forced. But I do have a couple recipes in mind that I'd like to share soon and I'm going to start carrying my camera around more to capture Spring in London. 

How was your Easter? I've loved seeing all the blog posts in my feed about taking time off and visiting family.  

Michaela Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...