Friday, October 28, 2011

Oatmeal lovers, hear ye hear ye!

This morning I made the most killer oatmeal ever! Thanks to Elsie & her team from A Beautiful Mess, I was able to get my fingers on this recipe. You should definitely try it.

I added chopped pecans (left over from this), blackberry jam and extra banana to mine. It was fantastic.
I love that this is the type of recipe you can tweak until it meets your perfect oatmeal standards. Next time I think I'll add more milk, I prefer a more creamy oatmeal (if you prefer fluffy, you'll love the original version). I'll also add less sugar and maybe some honey instead. 

That's all for now, happy Friday!!

Michaela Rae

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...