Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello, Macbook Pro & CS5. Nice to meet you.

I'm Macbook Pro owner! For several days Kurt had been looking on craigslist and finally found an awesome deal for one only a week old. I love it and it came with CS5. I've already started learning Photoshop and it's addictive. I'm by no means any good yet, but just beginning to figure out what all the tools do and watching YouTube tutorials.

Here's the first picture I played with:




There's so much to learn on Photoshop it's insane. I can't wait to begin learning Dreamweaver either.

MJ

1 comment:

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...