Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Midweek Weekend

Today and yesterday have been my "weekend". I've loved my late mornings cozy in bed, big breakfasts and lots of reading. I also went on a tea date and shopping on Regent and Oxford Street (although largely unsuccessful, it was still fun/amusing to roam the 3+ level H&M, Urban Outfitters & TopShop).

And here are a few things that've been making me feel peaceful and creative this midweek weekend.

Links: here, here, here and here.

Watching episodes of Sophie Dahl's cooking show
Listening to this

Oh, and I just finished booking a Valentines getaway to Bath! Ever been? I'd love your tips on places to visit, especially restaurants and cute cafes. We'll obviously be hitting up the Roman bath, Jane Austen Centre and Abbey. You can definitely anticipate a blog all about it. 
 
Michaela Rae

2 comments:

  1. I love Bath!!! You should also check out Cornwall - that's my favorite part of England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachie! We were debating between Cornwall or Bath. We'll definitely be hitting Cornwall up another time though. Can't wait!

      Delete

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...