Friday, June 24, 2011

Photos from My Favorite Day this Year

I want to share a few of my favorite photos from our big day. I haven't seen all of them yet, so I'm sure I'll have more. :-) I love flipping through these and remembering just how much of a blast the entire day was. I was nervous leading up to the ceremony, but as soon as I was down that aisle standing next to Kurt it all melted away. My heart was at perfect peace. I felt so loved knowing that this man was giving himself to me for the rest of his life and that our families and closest friends were there as witnesses and in celebration with us. And the reception was definitely one big celebration!

More of our wedding by Woodland Field Photography. 
By Kaitlyn
By Kaitlyn
By Kaitlyn
By Kaitlyn
By Kaitlyn

Michaela Rae
P.S. You can read our love story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...