Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mason Jars & Burlap


I love mason jars. And since I'm not going for a super classy, traditional feel for my wedding, I'm going to use them for centerpieces and also to hang from the ceremony chairs. I got the idea to wrap burlap and lace around them from Ruffled blog to dress them up a little and add a unique touch. They're super easy to put together. It only took me 5 minutes to cut the burlap and lace and secure them to the jar with a little hot glue. :-) 

Michaela Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! If you're dropping by for the first time, do let me know.

If you want to comment but don't have a Google account, simply select "Name/URL" under the "Comment as" drop-down menu. Then, enter your name and blog address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...